Garden of Wolves Reborn
Welcome guest! If you are interested in joining please go over to the visitor center before registering. if you are already a member please sign in to view the rest of the site!
Garden of Wolves Reborn
Welcome guest! If you are interested in joining please go over to the visitor center before registering. if you are already a member please sign in to view the rest of the site!
Garden of Wolves Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pack looking for a second chance...a semi-realistic canine role-play, based upon brute strength and a solitary leader, taking her throne once more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather/Time
The weather that is currently taken place is late autumn, leading off with a chilled to cool temperatures. Leafs are cascading time to time throughout the forest. It's partly cloud for a few days, with a chance of rain.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Southern Alberta Rockies
Southern Alberta Rockies EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:03 pm by Flash

» Main Den Site
Southern Alberta Rockies EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:33 pm by Flash

» RocheRiver
Southern Alberta Rockies EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:00 pm by Flash

» Rendezvous Site
Southern Alberta Rockies EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:51 pm by Flash

» Cedar Grove Pastures
Southern Alberta Rockies EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:43 pm by Flash

» Misty Falls Lagoon
Southern Alberta Rockies EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:33 pm by Flash

» Southern Rockies Hunting Grounds
Southern Alberta Rockies EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:12 pm by Flash

» Flora Meadows
Southern Alberta Rockies EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:35 pm by Flash

» Lake Verna Beach
Southern Alberta Rockies EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:26 pm by Flash

Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Southern Alberta Rockies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flash
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Flash

Southern Alberta Rockies Empty
PostSubject: Southern Alberta Rockies   Southern Alberta Rockies EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:54 am

Southern Alberta Rockies Ad_29549n

Lush terrain, vast meadows and uxorious plains. An elegant feature of the meadows are soothing and rich in nutrients. Herds pass by here and other common predators as well. Though, don't be fooled by it's beauty as your adventure will start here. Any lone wolf trekking through this pasture may be lucky enough to reach the mountains before nightfall. Mountain lions, coyotes and even badgers come out at night. They can be quite lethal to unexpected neighbours, so I recommend to watch your back.

Common Predators Spotted
Bears, coyotes, mountain lions.

Common Prey Spotted
Bighorn sheep, mountain goats, Elk, moose, mule deer, white-tailed deer, chipmunks, red squirrel, Colombian ground squirrel and marmot
Back to top Go down
http://SpecialK42293.deviantART.com
Aleera

Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Southern Alberta Rockies   Southern Alberta Rockies EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:11 pm

The rustling of the trees and braking of branches were sure signs of approaching predators, yet the quiet pad and intelligently placed pad falls would not hold any warning of her approach. Experience had taught her that thinking ahead was the only way to survive, she always thought of the hunt, or of flight should the need arise. Her muscles were coiled tight beneath her multicolored pigment, and her silver eyes looked as if they could see all. Her head was dangerously close to the ground, and her banner swayed high for all to see.

Aleera was used to the scent of others wolves, it no longer bothered her to find unfamiliar wolves. Sometimes they would ignore her on her travels and other times they would be quick to chase her from their home, this would be evident from the bright pink scar near in the pit of her left leg. While it didn't inhibit her movements it was still sensitive to the touch. Although she paid it no mind as she continued her path, she had found yet another scent marker a few miles back. She assumed that her presence would be found eventually, it was only a matter of time before they caught up to her. She only hoped they realized that while she could defend herself she was no threat to them.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Southern Alberta Rockies   Southern Alberta Rockies EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:43 pm

Trekking through the pastures at ease, the female stumbled upon a few locations with lacking smells and other debris that were coating her scent to overwhelm the territory just a bit. She lifted her hind leg, pursuing to leave her mark at the base of trees and through the overgrowth of some foliage as she passed on by. Not even a few moments has she always seen some progress. No predators of coyotes or bears lurking, the above blue, clear as day! No sighings of large birds soaring around like a helicopter. Having her snout slightly tilted towards the sky, blinking her twin pools slowly, adjusting her visuals at the bright afternoon atmosphere. Flash begaan to think if there were any audiences huddling through here time to time and even checking the domain, did she find some movement. However, her intentions never directed towards them, meaning that they were small figures afar, practically coyotes scavenging, she hasn't seen foxes either for a while either. Hmph, what would she care to find next?

As the tawny female padded through the brushes and tall lush terrain, she did catch something in her peripheral view. A darkened to light figure of a canid, just casually marching through the exposure. Twitching her tassel, the female progressed through the thickets, whiffing at the air sharply with some short exhales of grunting and groans. She was certain this loner was only passing by, but was it? Only one way to find out! Stepping lightly, with her tail lowered as usual, carried through her gesturing walk, her muscles rippling beneath her medium length pigment, now only yards away from this curious canid. Halting, the female examined this trespasser closely before executing herself towards her slowly, not with any negative intentions, but enough to show some territorial business.

"Amazing, I haven't seen such a...healthy looking creature like yourself wandering through these borders so restlessly. Who are you and state your business?" she commanded with a sharp bark, echoing with a chuff,only now to be standing ahead of the stranger, having her amber pools directed with attention, as she awaited for the next statement, an answer and then onto the next few destined questions.
Back to top Go down
Aleera

Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Southern Alberta Rockies   Southern Alberta Rockies EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:45 am

The form of another canine came through the tree's, Aleera had heard her coming but only just. Stopping in her path she would listen to what this other fae had to say before thinking of her own response. "I am called Aleera." She would state while in casual conversation there was a hint of boldness, and hidden strength within the tone of her voice. "I have yet to find my business within this territory. Shall you give me some?" Aleera would ask, while the border had told her that there was indeed a pack or a wolf who had claimed this land as their own, she had no intention with interfering merely passing through. Although now that she saw the owner, and the scent of only one wolf within the territory perhaps she had found a place where she could stay. The thought fresh in her brain, although hidden from her pelt, would lead Aleera with a new purpose, gaining acceptance.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Southern Alberta Rockies   Southern Alberta Rockies EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:42 am

As the female watched and listened closely to this canids' words, she nodded and took a paw step forward, her head held slightly above her haunches, reaching out. "My name is Flash, former founder of these lands. If you are seeking to be apart of a pack, I'll let you know on something, this landscape here is vast. I expect to come across wolves whom are willing to strive with me and produce a much more greater and finer pack to rule this southern landscape. If you are willing to tag along, then kudos, otherwise I would ask you to move on, even though I may be the only wolf roaming here", the wolf stated her opinions wisely and with a calm temper, not showing any judgemental but only a keen notion to her advantage. She was being honest, as a solitary leader she does struggle to go along the paths and previous areas to review the territory ground. She would die if she was provoked by a more common threat than wolves alone. She may have survived to this point, but she needed to know more about this female before she would pursue to anything else.

"Look around you, do you see threats? Danger? Perhaps a part of this place looking very old but stable? This place has been home for me for a few years, I'm willing to know more about you, normally when a canid comes through here they are skittish, I can sense tension sometimes but you..you don't seem to carry such with you", she looks up and down, head to paw for a moment with no expression as she tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Blythe

Blythe

PostSubject: Re: Southern Alberta Rockies   Southern Alberta Rockies EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:45 pm

Blythe stumbled upon this land only awhile ago while she was exploring or rather running from what was going to hurt her. Her body was naturally thin but now it was falling in on itself from somewhat of starvation. Water and food deprivation, nutrition deprivation. She had stopped as soon as two other canids came into sight, gradually slowing her pace until she came to an easy stop and looked at them with the intent to figure out what their intentions were before greeting them. The ivory coated wolf would not move any further as she looked at them, attempting to think about the same subject just long enough to figure out who they were and what they were doing here. Their coats were surprisingly similar, both carrying a multi-colored timber pattern. Her ears were forced forward upon her skull as she attempted to listen to what they were saying to each other. With how far she was from the two, she could only guess on snippets of what they were saying.

She took a couple weary steps forward, careful to not alert them harshly of her presence. She did not wish, in any way, to intrude in this territory. She could only guess that either one of them was the one who kept this territory in check; the landlord of sorts in this place. Taking another few paw steps forward toward them she glanced to the left, and then again.. and another time. She was forgetting that she had looked that way because of her disorganized thoughts. Blythe finally decided it was time that she approach them. She had not yet deciphered what their intentions were and if they were hostile or not but she had decided that waiting around to be noticed was... pathetic. She began toward them slowly, tail hung low in submission.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Southern Alberta Rockies   Southern Alberta Rockies EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:32 pm

As the female awaited for the response, she pivoted her receptors and sat down slowly amongst her haunches, allowing her head to keep above her shoulders, rather then hunching over. Despite her age, she still has the kicking energy in her system to keep herself healthy and strong, even the lack of water kept driving her to replenish very often. Could the weather changing too fast too, the summer days have dragged on by as if it was only here for about a week than longer. Even then she started to think that after this wolf has been presented, perhaps another would soon come around.

Inhaling deeply of the fresh air, she caught a scent that just penetrated her nostrils. Exhaling, she perked her receptors forward to spy an ivory wolf just in the distance coming towards her and the fae. Flash peered over at the lass before taking interest on this other canid. 'I wonder if they are friends..' she pondered to herself before she arose to her paws, glaring over at the wolf with observing eyes, she didn't seem as if she knows this other one, yet it didn't bother her. As she neared, Flash took a step to the side, able to view both canids at once, even this one seemed a bit weary, showing submissive features as she came about. She hesitated no movements and she parted her maw slowly, "Salutations" she started off soft as she nodded before concentrating back at the other female with full attention.used upon this one (Blythe). "What's your name and state your business to be here please" she enquired before she glanced at the other tawny female before giving her attention back at the other fae.
Back to top Go down
Aleera

Aleera

PostSubject: Re: Southern Alberta Rockies   Southern Alberta Rockies EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:49 pm

Could she really stay? It had been so long since she considered joining a pack. Thinking carefully Aleera would look at the fae newly named Flash, "If you would give me a chance I don't see why I would not accept your generous offer." She would smile slightly at Flash, before her attention drifted to another new arrival, although he ice mask was once again in place, waiting to hear what she had to say. Taking a step back to watch them both at the same time, her multi-hued auds were perked forward although her tail swayed casually in the breeze, she was obviously curious about this other fae, and the one names Flash.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Southern Alberta Rockies   Southern Alberta Rockies EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:03 pm

Looking over at the other tawny female she nodded, allowing her quarry to be answered. "Of course, that's how I handle and accept new wolves upon their stage. Though I would only do advantages individually, even if you and her are interested within the same role", she said with a soft tone, calm about this choice she is making. She contained her own stable personality to this point, unlike her usual self, arrogant and not fairly welcoming to be warming up to newcomers, she was destined to actually make a point to allow canids to join her down the paths. Even though this was only the beginning, she would work them hard for them to earn what their desire is and being an independent leader, could earn them special roles as well. Obliging to become an actual deputy is a plus! She hoped she was doing the right thing, however...

"I will address you accordingly when I would see if you are worthy" her eyes lids slightly positioned above her eyes, squinting her visuals slightly by the sunlight that reached the center of the sphere sky, before she turned her eyes away to look over at the ivory female, seeing if her reaction came close to this one's response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southern Alberta Rockies   Southern Alberta Rockies Empty

Back to top Go down

Southern Alberta Rockies
Page 1 of 1