Garden of Wolves Reborn
Welcome guest! If you are interested in joining please go over to the visitor center before registering. if you are already a member please sign in to view the rest of the site!
Garden of Wolves Reborn
Welcome guest! If you are interested in joining please go over to the visitor center before registering. if you are already a member please sign in to view the rest of the site!
Garden of Wolves Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pack looking for a second chance...a semi-realistic canine role-play, based upon brute strength and a solitary leader, taking her throne once more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather/Time
The weather that is currently taken place is late autumn, leading off with a chilled to cool temperatures. Leafs are cascading time to time throughout the forest. It's partly cloud for a few days, with a chance of rain.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Southern Alberta Rockies
General Questions & Answers EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:03 pm by Flash

» Main Den Site
General Questions & Answers EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:33 pm by Flash

» RocheRiver
General Questions & Answers EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:00 pm by Flash

» Rendezvous Site
General Questions & Answers EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:51 pm by Flash

» Cedar Grove Pastures
General Questions & Answers EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:43 pm by Flash

» Misty Falls Lagoon
General Questions & Answers EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:33 pm by Flash

» Southern Rockies Hunting Grounds
General Questions & Answers EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:12 pm by Flash

» Flora Meadows
General Questions & Answers EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:35 pm by Flash

» Lake Verna Beach
General Questions & Answers EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:26 pm by Flash

Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

General Questions & Answers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flash
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Flash

General Questions & Answers Empty
PostSubject: General Questions & Answers   General Questions & Answers EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:30 pm

Salutations fellow users and guests! This topic holds the many questions that are from users or myself. This will help prevent future duplicated questions by others/ Reviewing over this helps those who need answers to their questions that may be similar to their inquirer. Below are the list of Q & A's for anyone interested to know the answers to.

My user-name was taken by someone else, can I have it changed after registering?
Of course! Just inform myself or any of the moderators, online or offline to change your username to the desired name you requested with. Every forumotion site you use, will inform you about someone else having that user-name. Do not fret! That could be a different site and many names are commonly used by others and not yourself.

I want to use a name in the pack, but someone else is already using it. Can I use it as well?
No, this would cause confusion within the pack and to other users if there are two or three names similar. Even if a different gender or look, duplicate names are not allowed and you will be asked to change before accepted.

Where do I make a biography?
Biographies are made accordingly to the submitted platform of "Meet the members". From there you will be acquired to use the basic or advanced setting for the template. Once you figure out which template you want to use, copy everything and create a new topic by exiting the "Template Form" of the chosen setting you want and use the title and start brain storming about your character!

What can I include in my biography?
When you click and copy the code of your biography template, everything listed must be included and used with detail. I don't mind if you don't use everything, but the basics must be included. Name, masculinity, age, physical/mental statuses, etc are all what must be included. Other appearances and whatnot, just describe what your character has and doesn't have. Strengths & weaknesses are a plus!

I want my character to have unusual markings, can I do that?
Moderate unusual markings are perfectly fine! You can have strange color eyes, hetero and also be blinded if you want. Markings such as rainbows, excessive scars, stripes..are not permitted to be on your character. Having glowing eyes, glowing markings, pulsing lighting, instant growths, etc are not permitted either! If you include this in your biography you will be asked to edit via PM.

How will I know if my biography is accepted?
You will receive either a PM or a comment regarding your wolf character topic by an admin or moderator resulting them saying, accepted or declined. If your biography is declined, please re-read over our rules and see if you have missed anything! Please also keep in mind that you can edit your posts and not have to reply to the same message as a double.

Where do I go after my biography is accepted?
You will receive a message when you register regarding the few steps of what you need to do before you jump into role-play. Abide to the rules & guidelines and you should be fine!

I want to become mates with someone, do I need permission?
If you have been close to one another for a long while, you do not need permission to become mates. However, if you'd like to become your own family and have pups, you do need permission. In order to do this you need to PM via Flash to negotiate over this. Pups are only accessed by the alpha herself, other wolves in her pack will have to wait for her approval to introduce a different blood of youths. Those who disapprove will be separated temporarily by the chiefs.

I want to become alpha, do I need to spar with him/her?
Sparring is when two wolves battle it out for a certain position and this only counts for just two canids. A fellow chief would be the judge and rule out whether the competitive wolf stands or falls. Any canid attacking another will be punished within consequences by the alpha herself. As to answer this, any wolf can fight with the alpha, but with higher power her throne will not be taken from her.

Who will take the throne after the alpha dies?
Any of her highest chiefs will be the next to take their stand. However, the other chiefs will have to spar to achieve this role of their pack. The strongest, wisest and cooperative will have the chance to show their best within the spar. The one who stands the longest, injured and weak will become the new alpha, As the other chiefs remain in their role and will no longer fight their leader to become the leader.

I can see the future. Can I allow to tell the future to others?
I highly despise power-playing, canids may not use any sort of future holdings whatsoever during the role-play. Any user caught going against this will be authorized to edit their previous post. if ignored, they will be temporarily disbanded with a message following their reason.

What are seeds and what can I do with them?
Seeds are your use of exchange for items that can be purchasable in the garden area. The garden area is a little shop for the canids to buy items for themselves or for others. Seeds are taken from you, depending on what you buy. There are various listings of items, some even can be rare. The choice you make, the higher the price the more seeds will be deducted from you. In order to obtain more seeds is if you participate in events, create artwork to be artwork of the month and by keeping your activity level moderate to high. The more active you are, the more seeds you will receive.

Can I beg for more seeds from others?
I do not see how this will benefit yourself, but you may not beg for seeds by others. PMing them or on the chatbox is forbidden. Achieving seeds will be on hold for those who beg or SPAM to get attention about earning seeds.

How can I give someone a gift from the store?
Inform of your purchase to the admin or moderator. This will also include that user's name and what item you are giving them. You may also submit it to be anonymous to that user. This means, whoever you are sending it to, will not know who has sent it to them. Eventually, you will have to tell yourself right? If not, you don't have to tell anyone and it can be kept secret for the longrun.

How can I become a leader of my group?
This differs over time and constructed and negotiated by the leaders of the upper-classed rank. The alpha and her deputies review over everyone's statuses and activity. Commitment is also the key to success. If they are satisfied by their decision and giving a last chance to decide, this user will be acknowledged with monthly updates. These updates occur every month, so keep a look-out for future changes!

Do these rules apply to everyone?
Yes. All these rules are for everyone and not just a specific person to follow. Everyone, including the moderators must know the rules by heart.

What if someone breaks a rule, should I tell them by comment or report?
Always report something that doesn't seem right to the admin/moderators. They will investigate the situation.

I told someone they were going against the rules, how come I got in trouble?
Regular members are not authorized to tell others what to do and how to do it. You must report any situation to the admin/moderator as they have the power to handle users who misread and misunderstood the rules.

Will I get in trouble if I don't review the rules?
Yes. This also goes for anyone who requests to join. If you don't read over the rules, you will cross the line of being caught doing something that is forbidden and will be warned by a moderator via PM.

I had a second account, how come it got deleted?
I do not allow second accounts on this site. If you are caught bypassing by being a different wolf anytime and refuse to allow us to believe, that account will be banned.

How do I become a Moderator/Admin?
There are specific rules and guidelines in order to become one with power. You must be respectful, friendly and always active. Be supportive of others and over time you may request to become an admin/moderator whenever the topic is open for a new request. From there you can initialize why you wish to become one and how you can support the site and others. Many members can request a form, but only one form from each user. each user will be evaluated thoroughly and taken into consideration. If your request has been declined, you can always try next time as the form is for anyone to request.

Can I have more than 1 character?
I do not permit other users to have more than one character. Even if you have experience to handle them, I only authorize each user to stick to their basic wolf. Especially if this pack has many active members, why introduce more characters on the same/different account? There is no need to lure in more canids.

Do I earn anything by inviting someone to the site?
At some point, if you recruit someone into the pack you will deserve a little credit each time. The limit per month is to recruit 5 people at a time. What you will earn would depend on how many slots of stats or seeds you may contain. It's randomized, so don't expect to have a lot of stats or seeds by inviting someone per use!

Can I control other characters? Can I also control prey/predators?
Absolutely not, can you control other user's characters. You do not own them, train them or role-play them. You may only use YOUR character. if you are caught controlling you will be warned!
As for controlling animals and not wolves, the answer to that is no. The only time you can control another animal, weather, etc is when using the Mother Nature account.

How can I become apart of the Mother Nature group?
Users are chosen by random. The best choice is upon grammar, facts and their knowledge to follow the rules & guidelines. Those who are part of the MN group must know facts and knowledge about an animal, weather effect and other prey before they jump into role-play of that specific subject. If the group is abused by another player, they will be banned from the group for good!
members are chosen upon their trust by the alpha. You are not automatically assigned to the group. The administrator will private message any user she considers trustworthy to take part of the group. Users may decline if they do not wish to be apart! However, you can have a second opinion if you'd like.

Back to top Go down
http://SpecialK42293.deviantART.com

General Questions & Answers
Page 1 of 1